Great Soliloquies of William Shakespeare [00:01.92]莎士比亚经典独白(一) [00:03.84]Romeo:My love! My wife! [00:06.44]罗密欧:我的爱人!我的妻子! [00:09.04]Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath, [00:10.32]死神虽然

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

你怎么了? What's the matter with you? 你脸色不好。 You look pale. 你看起来很焦急。 You look worried. 你看起来很疲惫。 You look tired. 你看起来情绪低落。 You look low spirited spirit. 你看起来很紧张。 You l

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

The next morning, the Aldens reported to the dining room a half hour before the breakfast crowd. Hazel Watson was waiting for them. Good morning, she greeted. Im so thankful you children are pitching in. Were glad to help out, said Jessie. Hazel hand

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 59 The Outer Space Mystery

VI. Further Listening and Speaking Task 1: I hate flying. Dave: Sue, I havent seen you for a while. Whereve you been hiding? Sue: Dave, I have some excellent news. I won first prize in the computer software competition. Dave: Thats wonderful news. Wh

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

Lesson One 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. __________ these days ______ young ____ are _________________by nannies that the _________ is _________ because it 'flutters __'. As ______it ____, of course. But the name _____ wh

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Homecoming night, at the reunion sign-in area Holly: Taylor, you're looking a little pale. Are you sure you want to hand out nametags? Taylor: Do I have a choice? You said the guy who was supposed to do it didn't show. Holly: True. Keep up the good w

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

剧码: Lets Get Together! Taylors mom opens the front door for the three Mom: Oh, honey. You came. I'm so glad! Why are you wearing a bonnet? Taylor: Uh, just for fun. Happy Easter, Mom. We got you these Easter lilies. [hands flowers to mom] Mom:

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

本单元是关于看医生的对话 Dr. Kelly: So, what's the matter? Alice: Well, I've been feeling ill ever since a barbecue a few days ago. My stomach's still upset, and I feel dizzy. Dr. Kelly: I see. Any other symptoms? Alice: Erm, I've got a bit of a tem

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

Now Your Turn Sarah: Hi, Jim! You look pale. Whats wrong? James: Well, yesterday I had a huge steak for supper. At night I had a terrible stomachache. Sarah: You shouldnt have eaten that much. Howre you feeling now? James: Better than I was. But I gu

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

PART THREE - A YOUNG WOMAN AT THORNFIELD CHAPTER NINE Mr. Rochester's Secrets Mr. Rochester! Wake up! Wake up! I screamed, throwing water on the bed to put out the fire. Not until the fire was almost out did he wake up. He was surprised to see that h

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 听名著练听力

Las Belle Dame Sans Merci O WHAT can ail thee, knight-at-arms, Alone and palely loitering? The sedge is witherd from the lake, And no birds sing. O what can ail thee, knight-at-arms, So haggard and so woe-begone? The squirrels granary is full, And th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

Ser Jorah Mormont apologized for his gift. It is a small thing, my princess, 乔拉莫尔蒙爵士为他的礼物致歉:公主殿下,这点小东西实在不成敬意, but all a poor exile could afford, he said as he laid a small stack of old b

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Palestinian women are hoping to improve their lives by using the air waves. A group of women in the West Bank this month launched one of the first all-women's radio stations in the Arab world. Halla Bazzar, an attractive woman in her 20s, begins her

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(六)月

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: For most of their history, superheroes were white guys. That's changing. Alongside Superman and Captain America, there are more and more superheroes who are women or people of color or both. But this week, a Marvel Comics executive

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

Into a ward of the whitewashed halls, 谁的亲人被抬进医院的 Where the dead and dying lay, 一间病房,那里躺着 Wounded by bayonets, shells, and balls, 已死和垂死的人, Somebody's darling was borne one day; 被刺刀、子弹和炮

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

I have already described my habitation, which was a tent under the side of a rock, surrounded with a strong pale of posts and cables, 我前面已经描述了我的住所,这是一个帐篷,位于山岩一侧,周围是用木桩和缆绳搭造的结

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Todd: So you said that you were just eating the local plants. You would actually forage or you would look for food. How did you stomach feel? Like you know, you went from eating processed food or Westernized food to eating just stuff straight from th

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Settling the issue of borders is one of many contentious issues facing Middle East peace negotiators A land swap between Israelis and Palestinians is one possible element of an eventual Middle East peace deal. Right-wing members of Israeli Prime Mini

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

By Peter Fedynsky Moscow 10 July 2007 Russia says it is prepared to consider a proposal by a group of European Union foreign ministers to send peacekeepers to the Palestinian territories. The Moscow response comes as Russian citizens evacuated from r

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(七月)

By Patricia Nunan Kathmandu 08 February 2006 Polls have closed in Nepal's controversial municipal elections, which King Gyanendra said would be the first step toward restoring democratic freedoms acro

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(二月)